Our Service Management Programme is designed to provide the exact level of equipment servicing and maintenance Customers need to maintain peak performance. Products that are manufactured for reliability and efficiency need regular maintenance to ensure that they operate efficiently. Our Service Management Programme keep equipment fully operational, thereby maximising resources and reducing overall costs.
Technical & Field Support
- A Technical Support Department supports our Field Service team. This service is also available to all our Customers.
- Most parts are available “off the shelf”, thus reducing the downtime of your equipment.
- We are able to supply spare parts for most types of equipment through our network of suppliers.
- Service Engineers are geographically sited to give complete coverage of Ireland.
- All Engineers work from a fully equipped van carrying an extensive range of spare parts.
- Training is part of a constant, ongoing programme to ensure Engineer’s are kept up-to-date with new products & legislation.
- The Engineers carry load-testing equipment for all types of hoists (including Pool hoists & Overhead tracking hoists).
- Our Engineers are covered by Public & Product Liability insurance.
- All our Engineers carry identity cards and wear a Caretua uniform.
Customer Support Centre
- Dedicated Customer Support Team handle all enquiries, requests for repairs or service and the administration for the Engineers.
- All our contracts are administered through an On- line Service Management system, which holds the full service history of any equipment on each contract.
- All Contract customers have access to this system.
- Your Customer Support Team will advise the Engineer immediately of urgent repairs, for rapid response. Priority is given to ON CONTRACT customers.
- The system reminds the customer when equipment is due for its annual service or LOLER examination.