Wireless Floor Mat – Floor+ Alertamat
The Wireless Floor+ Alertamat is a robust long-life Alertamat and is most effective when placed at the bedside or doorway; activating the alarm when a user leaves their safe zone by stepping on the mat.
The Wireless Floor Mat is a robust long-life Alertamat and is most effective when placed at the bedside or doorway; activating the alarm when a user leaves their safe zone by stepping on the mat. This alerts the caregiver to ascertain the user’s safety. The light colour makes it an ideal solution for situations where a dementia user may try to avoid the mat.
The Wireless Floor Mat can be connected to a nurse call system through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver for centralised activation, or used on its own, independent of a nurse call system to give localised alerts through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver only. The volume can be deactivated for silent in-room operation when connected to a nurse call system.
Key Features & Benefits
- Wireless connect-and-play system
- No cables, extra safe and versatile
- Genuine non-slip base
- Long lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Large size avoids chance of overstepping
- Dementia friendly
Wireless Floor Mat Specifications
- Dimensions: 60 x 90cm (23.5 x 35.5″)
- System includes: 1x Floor+ Alertamat and 1x Wireless Transmitter (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver – sold separately)
- Battery powered
- Takes 2x 1.5v AAA batteries
- High, low and silent volume control
- Low battery alert
- Mains or battery powered
- Takes 2x 1.5v AA batteries