SecureFit TPS® Trendelenburg Positioning System
The SecureFit TPS® is a specialist secure solution for Trendelenburg Patient Positioning. The SecureFit TPS® is compatible with all operating tables and is used to support patients when undergoing Robotic Surgery with less than one cm of movement requiring no patient straps or additional pre-operative set up.
The SecureFit TPS® is an innovative and patented design promoting simple secure and rapid set up, easy anaesthetic access to the chest and neck without the need for shoulder braces.
- Suitable For All Trendelenburg Procedures
- Adjustable, Secure Design
- Set up in Less Than a Minute
- Resists Slipping
- Even Pressure Distribution Throughout Patient’s Body
- Offers Open Access to the Chest
- Unique TPS Gel Pad Surface Technology Cradles Patient Using the Curve of the Back for Minimal Slipping
- Easy To Clean
- Promotes Cost Saving the need for shoulder braces.
- TPS Foundation: 20″W x 17″L x 6″H – Polycarbonate construction
- TPS Gel Pad: 22-1/2″W x 39″L x 1-1/2″ thick (1″ gel surface with 1/2″ polyfoam base
- Perineal cutout: 9″W x 13″L
- Arm Pads: 25″L x 4-1/2″H – polyfoam pads
- TPS Stabilizing Wedge Pads: 1″ Memory Foam over polyfoam
- Cover: Black antishear elastic – Antimicrobial – Fluid-proof fabric – Fluid-resistant sewn seams – CAL 117 compliant
- Stabilizing Posts: 9-1/4″L x 5/8″ diameter – Stainless steel
- Toboggans: 10″L x 8″H x 10-1/4″D – Patent pending