** UPDATE – LEAD TIME APPROX 4-6 WEEKS **
Due to the unprecedented demand for our products as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak we are currently have a lead time of 4-6 weeks. We will naturally work hard to deliver in advance of this timescale but we cannot commit to this so please do not order if you do not want to wait.
Purehold LEVER – Antibacterial Door Handle Cover
A self-cleaning, antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for lever handles.
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold LEVER is easily installed onto door handles by simply “snapping” into place in under 30 seconds. It’s perfect for all lever handle doors!
How it Works
It’s as simple as 1,2,3
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it’s DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- Simply clipped over existing lever door handles, the Purehold LEVER can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a handle is less than the cost of even a single days’ basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Lasts 6 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- Can be recycled.