Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Field Service Engineer based in Dublin and the surrounding regions to carry out repair and maintenance work in various Hospitals & Nursing Homes.
The main duties are:
Repair and troubleshoot equipment failures. Schedule and perform preventative maintenance procedures. Deliver on time response to our customer base. Maintain accurate and up to date maintenance records. Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met.
This position is currently full time, Monday to Friday 9am -5pm.
- Have Cert/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalents.
- MUST be a fluent English speaker.
- MUST have 2 years FIELD experience in Field Service environment.
- MUST Live in the greater Dublin area.
- Have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and multi-task.
- Have a full clean licence.
- A high level of customer contact is required delivering an attitude that is positive and enthusiastic
- Salary based on experience.
- Full product training provided.
- Company Van & Fuel Card provided.
- Bonus on meeting team targets.
- Mobile phone provided.
- Uniform provided.
- Tools required.
The ideal person will be proactive, passionate, and committed.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed in this role, please send a CV and cover letter before 14th April 2017 to: