Standard disabled-access toilets simply do not meet the needs of the wider disabled community. Changing Places facilities are different to standard disabled or accessible toilets in that they include the following extra Features:
● Height-adjustable, adult-sized changing bench
● Ceiling track hoist system
● Height-adjustable wash-hand basin
● Adequate space for disabled person and up to two assistants
● Centrally located toilet with space both sides for assistants
● Privacy screen
● Wide paper roll
● Large waste disposal bin
Changing Places Requirements
Changing Places facilities provide a larger space and must have a minimum floor area of 3m wide, 4m long & 2.4m high.
Changing Places include specialist equipment such as:
- a full room coverage ceiling hoist system,
- a height-adjustable adult sized changing bench,
- a privacy screen.
More information available on www.changingplaces.ie
Why Choose Caretua?
- Caretua offer a “One Stop Shop” service for your Changing Places equipment, from initial survey to design then installation and Service and repair if required.
- We have a range of support material available to assist you from Installation Guides, Product Specifications, Changing Places Example Designs and Layout Recommendations.
- Our Staff are geographically sited to give complete coverage of Ireland.
- Caretua has over 50 years combined experience in the survey & Installation of equipment for assisted bathrooms & toilets
- Our Installation Engineers are covered by Public & Product Liability insurance.
- All our Staff carry identity cards and wear a Caretua uniform.